Terms & Conditions
edm.cm Terms and Conditions
Our terms are intended to define our superior service and compliance with anti-spam regulations. By using edm.cm, you are agreeing to be bound by the policies stated therein. With this in mind, we recommend you take a few moments and have a read through.
edm.cm makes a total commitment to the privacy of the information that you provide us with.
Spammers better look elsewhere !
We really shouldn't have to say this because it's a bit of a no-brainer but here goes:
Spamming is not cool, people!! We do not tolerate spam.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE SERVICES. THIS IS AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICES AND YOU ARE NOT BEING GRANTED A LICENSE TO ANY SOFTWARE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
You are responsible for assuring that all the terms and conditions of this Agreement are complied with.
Service & Support
1. edm.cm provides on demand software and services ("Services") for the electronic distribution of customer created and/or approved content to customer's list of contacts ("Recipients"). Among other email marketing tools, we provide customer support, email delivery mechanisms, web form builder, online surveys, SMS or text messaging and other advanced automation features. edm.cm assumes that its Services are used by you for business purposes. Our customers retain and authorize edm.cm to transmit messages and provide information to their Recipients on their behalf. In the course of providing those Services, Customers provide us with personal information relating to their Recipients.
2. The Services are available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not available to individuals under the age of 18. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Services.
4. You must complete the signup form in order to use the Services. You agree that all information provided by you in connection with the registration and sign-up process will be true, accurate, current, and complete. As part of the registration process, you will identify a username and password for your edm.cm account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, passwords, and files, and for all uses of your account and of the Services in your name. edm.cm reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, accounts it deems inappropriate.
Customer Restrictions and Responsibilities
1. This is an Agreement for Services, and you are not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. You will not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of, or found at or through the Services or any software, documentation, or data related to the Services or the edm.cm software ("Software"); remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Services or any Software, modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software; or copy, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Services or any Software. The Services shall be used for your internal business purposes only (civic or charitable) and you shall not use the Services or any Software for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the Software and the edm.cm company names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans, are the property of edm.cm or its affiliates or suppliers (collectively, the "Marks"). You are not authorized to use any of the Marks in any advertising, publicity or any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of edm.cm. Your use of the Services confers no title or ownership in the Service, the Software or the Marks and is not a sale of any rights in the Service, the Software or the Marks, except as explicitly granted herein. All ownership rights remain in edm.cm or its third party suppliers, as the case may be.
3. You represent, covenant, and warrant that you will use the Services only in compliance with the Agreement and all applicable laws (including but not limited to policies and laws related to spamming, privacy, obscenity, or defamation). You agree you will not access or otherwise use third party mailing lists in connection with preparing or distributing unsolicited email to any third party. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless edm.cm against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements, and expenses (including without limitation costs and reasonable attorneys' fees) in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of the foregoing or otherwise arising from or relating to your use of the Services. Although edm.cm has no obligation to monitor the content provided by you or your use of the Services, edm.cm may do so and may remove any such content or prohibit any use of the Services it believes may be (or is alleged to be) in violation of the foregoing.
4. Every email message sent in connection with the Services must contain an "unsubscribe" link that allows visitors to remove themselves from your mailing list. You acknowledge and agree that you will not remove, disable or attempt to remove or disable such link. You agree to only import permission-based lists (note: purchased lists may not be used, please contact edm.cm if you have questions). You cannot mail to distribution lists (without permission), newsgroups, or spam email addresses. You cannot copy any Software template and use the design for purposes other than sending emails using the Services. edm.cm, at its own discretion, may immediately disable your access to the Services without refund if edm.cm believes in its sole discretion that you have violated any of the restrictions listed above.
5. Without any limitations, the Customer is particularly obliged not to send unsolicited messages ("spam"). edm.cm may not be used to send emails to individuals that have not opted-in to receive information via email from your company.
6. For every email message sent in connection with the Services, you acknowledge and agree that the Services may automatically add an identifying footer stating "Email Marketing by edm.cm" or a similar message unless you have purchased PRO user package and have option to remove footer. You agree to cooperate with and provide reasonable assistance